Upcoming Events & Announcements
Fine Arts Cohort 2021-2022 Application NOW OPEN
- The deadline for application materials to be submitted is Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Cohort Applications will be virtual and online, due to school closures for COVID-19.
- To stay updated via Remind, text @cohortapp to 81010.
- Learn more and apply online here
Fine Arts Department Performances (Pandemic version!)
Spring 2022 GRC Musical
- The contract has been approved and paid for, materials are coming in, and auditions for the TOP SECRET REVEAL event are open!
- Visit the GRCMUSICAL website to learn how to send in your VIRTUAL AUDITION video by midnight, March 13!
- Join the Remind group by texting @grcmusical to 81010 to be one of the first to know!
Want to get out of town Spring Break '22?
-->Let’s Go on an Adventure!
Travel to Los Angeles, Spring Break '22
If you've been feeling locked down and are ready for a change of scenery, you'll definitely want to join us for an LA adventure, Spring Break 2022!
Join other students as they visit famous museums and participate in arts-focused workshops, experience a new side of American culture and cuisine, and visit VERY FAMOUS studios and theme parks! Did I mention Venice Beach & Hollywood?
MISSED THE VIRTUAL MEETING?
--> CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS!<--
Email Ms. Lowther at email@example.com.
The LA '22 Spring Break Adventure is open to anyone 7th grade and up, as well as a few parent chaperones and recent GRC grads.